Monday, June 21, 2010

Flying solo

In two days we're leaving on another trip to New Orleans. Pretty routine, except that "we" doesn't include Chris. It'll be my first trip with children and no other adults. Yep, just me, a three year old and an almost-one year old squeezed into two seats. We will even manage a connection in Houston (come to think of it I haven't taken a non-direct flight since I've had children). I am going to get them all settled and buckled into one plane, only to race them across George W Bush International and do it again.

Bring it.

Packing is in progress. As always I will try to check everything except the minimum required to keep them clean, fed, and entertained.

Oh, and next week I'm driving them to Texas. I will either end our journeys ready for anything or settled at home until the young ones leave for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment